We are looking for a Work Preparator – Assembly to work in Brussels.
- Start Date: As soon as possible;
- 12+ months contract;
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- EU Nationals Only!
Within the Operations department of our Actuation Systems Business Unit:
- Analyse and challenge changes initiated by Product and/or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Determine process, tools and process time.
- Define, describe and review assembly task lists and SAP tests.
- Provide support to assembly operators.
- Create visual support / instruction documents.
- Follow up production orders and implement technical corrections as needed.
- Bachelor in Mechanics or Electro-mechanics with experience in industrial production.
- Experience with mechanical and electromechanical assembly.
- Experience with hydraulic assembly (safety, procedures, testing) is an asset.
- Proven knowledge of a CAD software (ideally CATIA V5): parts and product changes.
- Rigorous, precise and dynamic personality.
- Good communication, collaboration and team work.
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
Fluency in French and/or Dutch, technical English
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+ months long term
Location: Brussels, Belgium