On behalf of our customer we are looking for System Industrialization Engineer to work in Brussels.
- Long-term contracts. Ongoing needs.
- Payments terms daily.
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Help with the relocation to Brussels
- Minimum 3 years experience in the specification and / or realization and / or industrialization of hydraulic equipment.
- You will be assigned to the Business Unit Actuation Systems ?
- As part of the development of a new European launcher, you will establish the validation file of the test systems (benches, control bays, tools, etc.) of electrohydraulic equipment (cylinders, servovalves, hydraulic generation, etc.):
- Establishment of detailed test procedures for each equipment;
- Detailed analysis of the performance of the test system wrt the test specifications;
- Validation of the test system, and resolution of associated problems;
- Follow-up of the team's actions (analyses to be written, tests to be launched, tools to produce, etc.)
For this purpose, you will rely on the preliminary procedures, the return of experience on the engineering tests, the test specifications, the definition of the equipment, the definition of the test system, as well as the safety rules.
In a second step, you will take part in the preparation and the realization of different campaigns of tests of development, and you will participate in the writing of test plans, the exploitation of the data and the writing of the test reports.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in electromechanical engineering
- You demonstrate 3 years of experience in the specification and / or realization and / or industrialization of hydraulic equipment.
- Aerospace experience is a plus.
- You are able to lead a team of diverse technical backgrounds.
- You have a good spoken and written comand of French and English.
- You master Matlab / Simulink.
- The ability to model hydraulic equipment is a plus.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Region: Brussels, Belgium.