On behalf of our customer we are looking for a System Engineer English, French/Dutch Speakers to work in Brussels, Belgium
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract Duration: 5 months
- Candiates must have the right to live and work in the EU!
- Participate in the design of systems developed within the Actuation System Business Units. Those systems consist of mechanical assemblies, electronic units (including embedded software) and power sources.
- Discuss regularly with the Customer.
The main activities will be:
- Negotiate the specifications, including system interfaces, with the Customer;
- Simulate the system’s static and dynamic performances;
- Flow down top-level requirements to the various components constituting the system;
- Write the components’ technical specifications;
- Synthesize the analyses and test results demonstrating that all requirements have been met;
- Perform impact analyses of new requirements or of detected non-conformities.
- Deep knowledge of MATLAB/SIMULINK.
- Knowledge of DOORS.
- Knowledge of aerospace design norms.
- Good knowledge of development of electronic control units.
- 5 years’ experience in system design.
- Short missions in Europe.
- English required.
- French and/or Dutch.
Are you available and the assignment seems interesting, click the "Apply now". Before you respond to an assignment, make sure that your skills profile (CV) is updated, correct and clearly describing your suitability for the job.