On behalf of our customer in Sweden we are looking for Structures Design Engineer CATIA V5.
- Long-term 12+ months contracts with further extension.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Help with the relocation.
- Fluent in English.
- EU Nationals only.
- BS degree in Mechanical or Aerospace engineering.
Primary product lines for design activities will be unmanned aerial vehicles, modification of existing aircraft structures, fixed and rotary wing, and design-to-build activities for commercial and military aircraft including composite and metallic primary and secondary structure, mechanical system components/routings and electrical/avionics systems component installations.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written.
- Familiar with industry standards for the manufacture, repair and assembly of composite components for aerospace.
- Experience with engineering and manufacturing development of structural parts and assemblies utilizing composite materials
- Experience with the composite part design process, including composites stacking sequence, lamination theory, honeycomb core, bonded assemblies, manufacturing and fabrication processes and post-cure machining operations.
- Knowledge of CAD file structure.
- CATIA V5 is highly desirable.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+months, ongoing.