Our customer requires a highly motivated, experienced Structural Design Engineer to work in Turkey.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Aircraft type: Airbus and Boeing.
- EU Nationals ONLY.
- English is required (both spoken and written).
- Location: Turkey.
•Produce airframe structural configuration layouts and detail designs including preliminary sizing/stress analysis, joint layouts, interface boundary definitions of parts and assemblies employing metallic and composite materials.
•Create and maintain CAD solid models and drawings of installations, assembly and detail components that meet all requirements such as structural integrity, interface boundaries, weight and cost targets as directed by the project engineer.
•Conduct periodic design reviews as required to ensure designs meet the requirements.
•Interfaces with internal and external customers to present design development outputs.
- BS or higher degree in mechanical or aerospace engineering.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in aerospace structures design.
- Strong technical background with aerospace industry standardExperience with the metallic part design and its manufacturing processes, including extrusion, machining, sheet metal forming, forging, etc.
- Fluency in mechanical modeling tools, such as CATIA V5 or NX.
- Ability to create and maintain parametric product geometry models.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office tools.
Start Date: ASAP
Candidates with relevant experience will be contacted to discuss the role further.