On behalf of our customer in Sweden we are looking for a number of Stress Engineers developing new functions within military and civil aircraft divisions.
- 12+ month contracts with further extension.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- EU Nationals ONLY.
- The work will involve developing new functions.
You will be responsible for the static stress and durability analysis of advanced systems installations within military and civil aircraft divisions covering systems installations, such as hydraulic systems, landing gear and flight control systems as well as engines and APUs. The work will cover static dimensioning as well as fatigue analysis, which is performed using Mathcad based handbook calculations, as well as FE analysis using both ABAQUS and Hypermesh.
- Min 3-5 Years of experience as a Stress Engineer.
- MathCAD and ABAQUS and/or Hypermesh knowledge (although others will be considered).
- Strong knowledge of systems installations, including hydraulics or flight control systems.
- Advanced Level of English is a must.
Start Date: ASAP.
End Date: 12+months contract, ongoing.