On behalf of our customer we are looking for Software Test Engineer to work in Brussels.
The mission is to support the developpement of critical aerospace actuation systems. Some of the electronics are controlled by an in-house processor, on which runs a software that needs to be validated.
As a test and validation engineer, you will be in charge of:
- Understanding and using the standard emulation tools;
- Maintaining and improving the current unit test tools;
- Writing specific test software for prototypes;
- Writing test plans, executing formal tests and redacting the test reports;
- Implementing test scenarii in various scripting languages.
- Deep knowledge of C and C++.
- Perl, Python and Tcl scripting languages.
- Eclipse development environnement.
- Basic knowledge of electronic design.
- Knowledge of assembly is a plus.
- Knowledge of requirement management tools (such as Doors) is a plus.
- Knowledge of DO-178 is a big plus.
- One year experience in software formal tests (V cycle).
- An experience in development or testing of embedded electronics is a plus.
- Short missions in Europe.
- English required.
- French or Dutch is a plus.
Are you available and the assignment seems interesting, click the "Apply now". Before you respond to an assignment, make sure that your skills profile (CV) is updated, correct and clearly describing your suitability for the job.