On behalf of our customer in Sweden we are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Propulsion Systems Engineer.
- Long-term 6+ months contracts with further extension.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- EU Nationals ONLY.
- English is required (both spoken and written)
- Good location: Sweden.
- Ensure propulsion subsystem design, manufacturing, and test processes and engineering are implemented and successfully executed to ensure first time quality of hardware builds;
- Work closely with and lead engineering efforts with Propulsion Systems Engineering, Propulsion REAs, Propulsion Design & Manufacturing, Supplier Management, Quality, Specialty Engineering, Dynamics Structures Engineering, Power Subsystem Engineering and others to ensure the propulsion subsystem is designed, manufactured, and tested to meet the mission requirements.
- Manage and execute technical, cost, and schedule risks to meet or exceed the EAC cost and schedule commitments of the program while minimizing technical risk.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 7+ years of engineering experience in the technical areas of propulsion.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6+months, ongoing.
If interested in the role of Propulsion Systems Engineer then please register on our CRM system.