We are now looking for a Production Planner for our customer in Brussels.
- 6 months contract
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- EU Nationals Only!
- Knowlodge of Dutch/French and English is a must!
- Based on PLT data, you define and analyze production needs over the medium and long term, taking any anticipatory action that results.
- In collaboration with the production department, you ensure the optimization of the load / capacity adequacy so as to ensure a balanced load plan.
- You launch and follow the progress of the internal production orders that come under your responsibility.
- You create the visual planning for workshops
- You update the necessary parameters in SAP
- You organize progress meetings with the workshop managers to define the priority orders assigned to the workstations.
- You submit progress and availability reports to program and production managers
- You are attentive to any risk or problem that may arise in your work environment and you take proactive actions to avoid these and, in particular, ensure that the industrial chain does not suffer from lack of procurement
- You identify and supply supply requirements to the "Local supply chain" cell.
- Bachelor Defree in Logistics or have significant experience in a production environment.
- You are very good communicator.
- You have an active knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You have in-depth knowledge of MSoffice applications.
- Knowledge of SAP MM and PP is required.
- You are specific in your activities and excel in administrative tasks.
- Technical knowledge in materials and products is a plus.
- You are able to process multiple subjects simultaneously.
- You like working in a team, you are proactive and autonomous.
- You are analytical, logical and aim for efficiency and effectiveness.
Start Date: ASAP