Inter-Consulting Europe is looking for a Swedish Speaking Student based in London to work part-time. The role would suit someone who may want some work experience with niche company.
- Excellent MS Office Excel skills.
- Excellent PC skills. Strong typing and Internet navigation skills required
- Excellent Level of English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Excellent administrative, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
The ideal candidate should:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have B2B skills in Business Development and deal with Top 100 Swedish companies
- Have minimum 12 months B2B working in Sweden home country and be a self-worker
- Be confident with talking to prospects and customers on the telephone
- Provide an exceptional service over the phone and via e-mail, generating leads with new prospects and building relationships
Job Type: Part-time
Pay rate: £8-£9 per hr
If you are interested in this career opportunity and would like to shape our and your future, we are looking forward to receiving your application.