On behalf of our customer we are looking for Microelectronics Development Engineer to work in Brussels.
- Long-term contracts/Permanent placement
- Payments terms daily.
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Help with the relocation to Brussels
- Minimum 5 years of the VHDL language; development standards, DO-254, DOORS, Python.
- English Level B2 required.
- The person will be responsible, in collaboration with another microelectronics engineer, for porting a proprietary customer VHDL design on an FPGA and / or ASIC for an aeronautical application
- Tho work will be carried out in compliance with DO-254 DAL A.
- Compliance with the Technical Specification, the Architecture Document and other documents from the downstream V-cycle will also need to be ensured.
- The person will give the necessary support to the electronic and software team that will integrate the design on a breadboard.
- The various documents associated with the DO-254 DAL-A standard will be written in English with the support of the customer microelectronics team.
- Participation in EASA audit meetings is also planned.
- Knowledge of VHDL as well as notions of digital and analog electronics are required. In particular, the understanding of systems integrating a digital core based on the AMBA standard (AHB / APB) will be necessary
- Depending on the priorities of the project, it may also be requested to provide support to the team developing the embedded software and / or SW tools.
- Standards and methodologies specific to aeronautics (development standards, DO-254, DOORS, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of the VHDL language and the management of a simulation environment based on Perl, Tcl / Tk, Python, etc ...)
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English Level B2 required
- Fundamentals of digital and analog electronic systems, based on microprocessor / microcontroller architecture
- Knowledge of Linux commands is a plus - Knowledge of C, C ++ is a plus
- Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, ...
Start Date: As soon as possible