On behalf of our customer we are looking for Micro-Electronic Engineer to work in Brussels.
The mission is to support the development of thrust vector actuation systems for launchers. Some of the electronics are controlled by an in-house processor, which needs to be validated.
As a test and validation engineer, you will be in charge of:
- Understanding and using the standard emulation tools;
- Maintaining and improving the current tools;
- Writing test plans, executing formal tests and redacting the test reports;
- Implementing test scenarii in various scripting languages.
- FPGA design and VHDL language.
- Perl, Python and Tcl scripting languages.
- Basic knowledge in electronics and software.
- Knowledge of assembly is a plus.
- Knowledge of the V-cycle.
- Knowledge of requirement management tools (such as Doors) is a plus.
- One year experience in software formal tests (V cycle).
- An experience in development or testing of embedded electronics is a plus.
- Short missions in Europe.
- English required.
- French or Dutch is a plus.
Are you available and the assignment seems interesting, click the "Apply now". Before you respond to an assignment, make sure that your skills profile (CV) is updated, correct and clearly describing your suitability for the job.