On behalf of our customer we are looking for Mechanical Design Engineer in the frame of R&T Programs to work in Brussels.
- In the frame of R&T programs, participate in the high-level design of innovative electromechanical systems for aerospace.
- The designer shall work in close collaboration with CAD designers for the detailed drawings.
- Participating in high-level trade studies on mechanical parts, especially mechanisms.
- Issuing specifications for components and sub-assemblies;
- 3D design of the prototype;
- Product dimensioning wrt loads;
- Technical follow-up of subcontracted mechanical components;
- Follow up of the requirement validation.
- Knowledge CATIA V5 – 3D design module and stress analysis module.
- Knowledge of aerospace norms regarding mechanical system design.
- Knowledge of finite element software (NASTRAN, SAMCEF) is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of mechanisms such as roller screws, gear trains, anti-rotation systems, etc.
- Experience in mechanical system design.
- Short missions in Europe.
- English required.
- French and/or Dutch.
Are you available and the assignment seems interesting, click the "Apply now". Before you respond to an assignment, make sure that your skills profile (CV) is updated, correct and clearly describing your suitability for the job.