On behalf of our customer in Brussels we are looking for a Hydraulic Test Engineer to start as soon as possible.
- 6 months contract; can be extented
- Help with relocation to Brussels
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- French and English required;
- Candidate needs to have the right to Live and Work in the EU
On the customer's Brussels site, within the Actuation Systems business unit, you will be assigned to the Mechatronics Development Laboratory.
You will take part in the planning and the realization of different development and qualification campaigns of various hydraulic equipment for launcher, in double shift (5h3014h or 13h-21h30).
Typical tests: functional tests, vibrations, thermal, EMC, vacuum withstanding, burst test, etc.
You will participate in the drafting of test plans, the exploitation of data, the writing of test reports, and their defences with respect to the Customer.
The product of your work will go into space!
- You hold a degree in civil or industrial engineering in the field of electromechanics, with a good knowledge of computer science
- You have 3 years of experience in conducting hydraulic tests
- ou have a good knowledge of Matlab regarding the exploitation of test data
- You have a good spoken and written command of French and English.
Start Date: ASAP