On behalf of our customer in Sweden we are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Hydraulic Systems Engineer.
- Long-term 6+ months contracts with further extension.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- EU Nationals ONLY.
- English is required (both spoken and written)
- Developing hydraulic system requirements and architecture, including hydraulic components, conveyance, flight control actuation, and utility actuation
- Conducting design and analysis of the hydraulic system and integrating the hydraulic system into the aircraft in coordination with interfacing systems
- Managing supplier development and qualification efforts
- System design, requirements management, systems specifications, interface management, system safety assessment, verification and validation testing, aircraft functional and flight test, and aircraft/system qualification and certification
Qualifications Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or closely related field) is required.
- Masters Degree is preferred.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6+months, ongoing.
If interested in the role of Hydraulic Systems Engineer then please register on our CRM system.