On behalf of our customer in Switzerland we are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Licensed Engineer Gulfstream G100.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- EU Nationals ONLY.
- English is required (both spoken and written)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Aircraft type: Gulfstream G100
- Location: Canton at St. Gallen, Switzerland.
The Engineer will be responsible to the Maintenance Manager / Supervisor for providing maintenance in accordance to your approvals/ authorisations.
- Ensure all maintenance work be carried out following Gulfstream Aircraft Maintenance Manuals and the relevant Approved Gulfstream Maintenance Schedule.
- Self-motivated and have the ability to follow process, solving problems and be able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Completion of the required maintenance tasks including the satisfactory and timely completion of tasks as and when required by the Gulfstream Engineering Supervisor/ manager.
- Quality control for Gulfstream aircraft maintenance and documentation relating to the completion of Gulfstream maintenance tasks performed.
- Ensuring currentcy with all amendments to the company procedures/manuals and all other relevant technical data provided.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified as an Aircraft Engineer holding and FAA A&P or an EASA License (B1 or B2) with Gulfstream G100 Aircaft Type rating.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: 120000 to 140000+ Euro per year.