On behalf of our customer in Sweden we are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Fuel Systems Engineer.
- Long-term 6+ months contracts with further extension.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- EU Nationals ONLY.
- English is required (both spoken and written)
The Fuel Systems Engineer acts as a key contributor in the Mechanical Engineering Team and creates solutions to a wide range of complex technical issues. Professionally leads a variety of mechanical engineering assignments and contributes to the characterization, analysis and development of the fuel system to include pumps, hoses, valves, vent subsystems, inerting subsystems, bladders, containers, and restraints.
Job Core Responsibilities:
- Provides fuel systems design expertise to support development of new systems or support and improvement of existing ones
- Fuel systems include those of military, civilian, fixed, and rotary wing applications
- Responsible for all fuel system design aspects in accordance with Meggitt standard operating procedures, MIL-Specs, FARs, and customer specifications
- Fuel system concept development, generating technical proposals, hardware and software system development, system testing and evaluation, and writing engineering test procedures and reports.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering;
- MS in Mechanical, Electrical, or Aerospace Engineering a plus
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6+months, ongoing.
If interested in the role of Fuel Systems Engineer then please register on our CRM system.