On behalf of our customer in Sweden we are looking for FEA Calculation Stress Analysis Engineer.
- Long-term 12+ months contracts with further extension.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Help with the relocation.
- Fluent in English.
- EU Nationals only.
- Degree in Mechanical (or CAE or Automotive).
- Confidently carry out stress calculations, producing clear concise reports (or presentations) and recommendations for design improvement.
- Design / optimisation of heat exchangers, and cooling modules using FEA techniques.
- Correlation of FEA models to actual test condititructural analysis problems (eg. mentoring of users ons.
- Advise and assist non-expert colleagues with sof CAD based FEA tools).
- Written/verbal communication internally/externally to suppliers and customers
- Support new product introduction and technology research
- Work in functional and cross-functional teams.
- FEA experience (3+ years) of using ANSYS Mechanical or MSC Nastran and Patran.
- Degree in Mechanical (or CAE or Automotive) Engineering or equivalent experience in a related discipline.
- Experience in structural analysis fundamentals with ability to apply FEA and classical hand calculation approaches.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience of coupled thermal-structural or non linear analysis would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of fatigue life prediction and accelerated test derivation.
- Experience in using CAD (eg. Pro-e or CATIA)
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12+months, ongoing.