On behalf of our customer we are looking for FEA CAE Engineer for Aerospace Industry to work in Trollhättan, Sweden. Our client CAE organization has strong collaboration with other engineering disciplines as aero-thermodynamic, design (CAD), materials & manufacturing that facilitate good opportunities for learnings from others that will help to understand the products need.
- Long-Term Contract
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- EU Nationals only
Have you always dreamed of working with Aerospace applications? If you are a FEA CAE engineer within structural engineering here comes a great opportunity for You! We are looking for up to four FEA CAE Engineers. You will have the opportunity to work together with several other highly skilled and experienced engineers in the engineering teams.
- Master of Science degree, or other relevant experience/education, within the discipline of applied mechanics.
- 1 year of relevant CAE working experience
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Knowledge in Swedish is favorable.
- Experience in Finite Element Method, preferable Ansys/Hypermesh or other 3D FE-softwares
- Due to general ITAR regulations, citizenship (including any dual citizenship) is required to be of EU, NATO, Australia, Japan, New Zeeland or Switzerland citizenship.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Ongoing
Location: Trollhättan, part time of the work can be done in Gothenburg
Are you available and the assignment seems interesting, click the "Apply now". Before you respond to an assignment, make sure that your skills profile (CV) is updated, correct and clearly describing your suitability for the job