We are looking for Electronics Consultant “Small Signal" English, French/Dutch Speakers to work in Brussels.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract Duration: 6 months
- Help with Relocation to Brussels
- APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE EU!!!
- Design embedded electronics for aeronautical and spatial applications
- Collaborate closely with mechanical engineers, electronical engineers and CAD designer
- Based on block diagrams, you will:
- Implement these in electronic circuits
- Create analogic and/or digital diagrams
- Implement stress analysis and worst case analysis
- Draft D-FMEA taking into account risks related to the design of electronic assemblies
- Master’s degree in electronics engineer (or related field)
- Proficiency in Cadence Orcad and Spice software
- Knoweldge of norms related to electric design in the aerospace sector: ECSS-E and -Q, DO-254, etc.
- 3 years in roles directly related to embedded electronics design, preferrably in aéronautique ou en spatial
- Experience with power electronics (500V-400A) is an asset
- Experience with routing (ipc class 3) on Allegro Cadence is also an asset.
- Short missions within Europe may occur
- English required
- Fluency in French and/or Dutch is an asset
If you have the relevant skills please apply now!