On behalf of our customer we are looking for Electronic engineer (motor specialist) for Aerospace Industry to work in Brussels.
- Design power drives for aerospace systems, including their motors.
- The various tasks related to the design, are :
- Defining the architecture’s functional diagrams;
- Implementing the corresponding analog and/or digital schematics;
- Establishing the worst-case analysis;
- Redacting the specifications for subcontracted elements (if applicable);
- Redacting the drive’s test plan;
- Performing the tests and redacting the test reports.
- Follow up subcontractors (in built-to-print or design & build) of key drive elements, such as motors or power bridges.
- The various tasks related to supplier follow-up, from system-level specifications, are :
- Redacting the technical specifications;
- Supervising the technical reviews;
- Following up regularly the technical progress;
- Following up the requirement validation;
- Participating in MRBs.
- Knowledge of aerospace (DO160, DO254 and ECSS) norms regarding electronic design.
- Five-year experience in in power electronic (drive design, including feedback control and motor design) up to 180Vdc - 5kW.
- Experience in radiation-tolerant/hardenned design is a plus.
- Experience with contractor follow-up is a plus
- Short missions in Europe.
- English required.
- French or Dutch is a plus.
Are you available and the assignment seems interesting, click the "Apply now". Before you respond to an assignment, make sure that your skills profile (CV) is updated, correct and clearly describing your suitability for the job.