On behalf of our customer we are looking for Electronic Engineer for Space Systems and Batteries to work in Brussels.
- Follow-up of technical progress of subcontracted, control-and-power electronics for space systems.
- Work in close collaboration with the system’s design authority to satisfy Customer-issued constraints, internal constraints, as well as technical issues emitted by the sub-contractor.
- The various tasks to perform, from system-level specifications, are :
- Redacting the electronics’ technical specifications;
- Supervising the technical reviews;
- Following up weekly the technical progress;
- Redacting system-level test plans involving the electronics (EMC tests, performance tests, etc.)
- Participating in those tests as well as writing the test reports
- Following-up the requirement validation;
- Participating in MRBs concerning the electronics.
- Knowledge of aerospace norms (ECSS) regarding electronic design.
- Five-year experience in electronic design (signal and power).
- Two-year experience in contractor follow-up.
- Diploma of electronic or electro-mechanic engineering.
- Short missions in Europe.
- English required.
- French desired.
Are you available and the assignment seems interesting, click the "Apply now". Before you respond to an assignment, make sure that your skills profile (CV) is updated, correct and clearly describing your suitability for the job.