We are looking for an Electronic Cabler to work in Brussels.
- 12+ months contract
- Good rates, ongoing needs
- Help with relocation to Brussels
Manufacture of aeronautical wiring and, in particular:
- Accurate execution of working instructions.
- Place and solder components on the PCB
- Length of wires / cables.
- Mechanical or thermal or laser stripping of wires / cables.
- Crimping, brazing (welding) of connections
- Beam protection (also machined).
- Installation of heat shrink sleeves / sheaths.
- Small mechanical assemblies and connector assemblies.
- Application of gluing / potting products.
- You are ready to work in a very carefree and dust-free environment.
- You have the sense of detail
- Possess the ability to perform high precision work
- Don't be a color blind.
- Do not be allergic to products such as:
- Being able to work in a upright and seated position.
- Be orderly.
- Have valid certification: ESA ECSS-Q-ST-70-08C Cat.3 (hand and wire brazing)
- Benefit: certification valid for ESA ECSS-Q-ST-70-38C Cat.3 (CMS component mixing)
We accept applications that are not certified under the following conditions:
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610 and J-STD001
- Proven experience in brazing electronic components under binoculars
- Proven experience in handling very small parts using tweezers in a production environment
- The candidate must be ready to invest in the success of his ESA training ECSS-Q-ST-70-08C Cat.3
- The training should be undertaken by the company.
Job duration: 12+ months
Start Date: ASAP