On behalf of our customer we are looking for Electromechanical Design Engineer to work in Brussels.
- Design electromechanical actuation systems for aerospace.
- The designer shall work in close collaboration with CAD designers for the detailed drawings.
The various tasks to perform, from top-level specifications of a product (e.g., an actuator), are :
- Issuing specifications for components and sub-assemblies;
- 3D design of the product;
- Supervision of detailed drawings;
- Product dimensioning wrt loads;
- Supervision of finite element studies;
- Worst case analysis; o Technical follow-up of subcontracted mechanical components;
- Follow up of the requirement validation.
- Knowledge CATIA V5 – 3D design module and stress analysis module.
- Knowledge of aerospace norms regarding mechanical system design.
- Knowledge of finite element software (NASTRAN, SAMCEF) is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of mechanisms such as roller screws, gear trains, anti-rotation systems, etc.
- Experience in mechanical system design.
- Short missions in Europe.
- English required.
- French and/or Dutch.
Are you available and the assignment seems interesting, click the "Apply now". Before you respond to an assignment, make sure that your skills profile (CV) is updated, correct and clearly describing your suitability for the job.