We are looking for Electromechanic Test Engineer to work in Brussels.
- Start Date: September, 2019.
- Long-term contract, 12+ months
- Help with relocation to Brussels
- On the customer Brussels site, within the Actuation Systems business unit, you will be assigned to the Mechatronics Development Laboratory.
- You will take part in the planning and the realization of different development and qualification campaigns of various electromechanic equipment for launcher, in double shift (5h30-14h or 13h-21h30)
- Typical tests: functional tests, vibrations, thermal, EMC, vacuum withstanding, etc.
- You will participate in the drafting of test plans, the exploitation of data, the writing of test reports, and their defences with respect to the Customer.
- The product of your work will go into space!
- You hold a degree in civil or industrial engineering in the field of electromechanics, with a good knowledge of computer science
- You have 3 years of experience in conducting tests of electronic or electromechanic equipment
- You have a good knowledge of Matlab regarding the exploitation of test data
- You have a good spoken and written command of French and English.
Start Date: September 2019
End Date: 12+ months, long-term contract.