On behalf of our MRO customer we are looking for an experienced EASA66 B1/B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer - Boeing 737-400 for line maintenance duties in Switzerland.
- Long-term 12+ months contracts with further extension.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- EU Nationals ONLY.
- English is required (both spoken and written).
- Previous experience of working within a Line and Base Maintenance environment.
- ?Right to work in Switzerland.
Required qualifications / skills:
- Hold a full EASA Part-66 B1 or B2 Licence
- Valid Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety Level II and EWIS Certificates are advantageous.
- Is current and type rated on B737-400
- Proven and previous experience in a similar role
- Possess excellent communication skills and able to work in a teamIs confident and proactive in their day-to-day duties
- Must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6+months, ongoing.
If you are interested in this role or wish to find out more, please register on our CRM system.