On behalf of our customer we are looking for Design Manager for Elecetromechanical Systems to work in Brussels.
- You will join our development team as a design manager for an aerospace electromechanical system:
- You will manage a team of design specialists (mechanical, software, electronical, etc. engineers);
- You will hold the technical authority, and arbitrate trade studies, in good collaboration with your team, technological experts, and the program team (program manager supply chain, quality, etc.);
- You will be responsible for the active follow up of document deliveries (drawings, technical studies, test reports, etc.) on time, on quality and on costs;
As the Single Point of Contact for all the Customer’s technical exchanges:
- You will negotiate the specifications with the Customer;
- You will synthesize the analyses and test results demonstrating that all requirements have been met;
- You will perform impact analyses of new requirements or of detected non-conformities.
- Knowledge of aerospace design norms.
- Knowledge of quality standards for development, as promoted by IAQG (“APQP”).
- Knowledge of DOORS is a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Project is a plus.
- 10 years’s experience in development of electromechanical systems.
- 5 years’ experience on aerospace projects.
- Short missions in Europe.
- English required.
- French and/or Dutch.
Are you available and the assignment seems interesting, click the "Apply now". Before you respond to an assignment, make sure that your skills profile (CV) is updated, correct and clearly describing your suitability for the job.