We are looking for Business Case Consolidation Specialist to work in Brussels.
- Acting and supporting as sparring partners to the Bid Managers (Program Managers & Business Developers) in the bidding process, from the RFQ to the contractualization. This includes the main tasks below.
- Check and challenge datas provided by other teams.
- Assist with financial preparation of offer (costing models)
- Establish Business Case consolidation
- Conduct Sensitivity & Risk analysis evaluation
- Establish Customer template in a timely manner
- Check Compliance Matrix consistency
- Propose T&C’s - Exclusions & assumptions evaluation
Participate in the « Prospection, Negotiation & Contractualization of the Program” process as a team member.
- Audit of the use of the procedure in the different Business Units and ensure that costing principles are well communicated and applied throughout the group
- Propose organisation, functions, systems and tools optimisation in the use of the existing knowledge and competences
- Quality follow-up of the deliverables providing management with dashboards and KPI
- Ensure a continuous link with the Bid Managers and PCS-MR and PCS-TM of all BU
- Keep process and documentation compliant with certification requirement (EN9100, AS9100,…)
- Propose improvement of costing principles
Participate in the management/update/creation of the associated tools such as:
- Bid/NoBid gate
- Consolidated Business Case at Corporate level as well as Bidding tool for “fast track” offers et BU level.
- Executive Summary used during the validation review
- Ensure the link with PLT for new & potential business
- To ease offers management, reporting, and data base
- Establish/Maintain the bidding database (Financial, Key ratios…) up to date in order to maximize lessons learned from earlier relevant bids
- Higher education in Legal and /or commercial and/or Engineering and/or Controlling related field, ideally a Commercial Engineer, a Master of Sciences in Engineering or a cost controller with a Master in finance.
- 5-15 years of relevant professional experience
- Good knowledge of B2B contracts legal aspects, acquired in a technical environmentStrong analytical skills
- Sense for business and contracts
- Account management / Project Management mind-set
- Affinities / ability to understand technical issues and industrial set up
- Combination of a hands-on attitude and an ability to think strategically
- Continuous improvement mind-setInfluencing skills
- Good MS Office (Excel) skills
- Ability to define specifications for a change concerning a process or information system
- Fluency in French or Dutch and English are mandatory