On behalf of our customer we are looking for an experienced B1/B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineers to work in Germany, Sweden and Switzerland.
- Long-term 12+ months contracts with further extension.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- EU Nationals ONLY.
- Location: Germany, Sweden, Switzerland
This position ensures that all avionics maintenance work is carried out on time and to a high standard.You will undertake scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance in accordance with the relevant statutory requirements. Ensuring that the required standards are met and the operating programme is achieved in an efficient and safe manner.
- Hold EASA B1/B2 Licence or Certification
- Current authorisation for one of the following aircraft: Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321, Airbus A330, Airbus A340, Airbus A380, Boeing B737-600 / 700 / 800 / 900, Boeing B747SR, Boeing B747-100, Boeing B747-200/300, Boeing B747-400, Boeing B747SP, Boeing B757-200 / 300, Boeing B767-200 / 300, Boeing B777-200 / 300, Boeing B757 / 767, Boeing B777 / 787, Airbus A350, Boeing B787
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on operational experience in a line and/or base maintenance environment on the above aircraft types
- Advanced level of Engish is required (both spoken and written).
- Highly flexible and pro-active approach required
- EU passport or EU work permission
Start Date: ASAP.
End Date: 12+months contract, ongoing. First Contract Applicants are welcome!