On behalf of our customer we are looking for an experienced B1/B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineers to work in Switzerland, Zurich.
Long-term 12+ months contracts with further extension.
Good rates, ongoing needs.
EU Nationals ONLY.
Engish is required (both spoken and written).
Previous experience of working within a Line Maintenance environment
The role will carry out line maintenance on company aircraft to include scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and defect rectification in accordance with company, manufacturer and CAA procedures and legislation
This position ensures that all avionics maintenance work is carried out on time and to a high standard.You will undertake scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance in accordance with the relevant statutory requirements. Ensuring that the required standards are met and the operating programme is achieved in an efficient and safe manner.
- Hold EASA B1/B2 Licence or Certification Current authorisation for one of the following aircraft: Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321, Airbus A330, Airbus A340, Airbus A380, Boeing B737-600 / 700 / 800 / 900, Boeing B747SR, Boeing B747-100, Boeing B747-200/300, Boeing B747-400, Boeing B747SP, Boeing B757-200 / 300, Boeing B767-200 / 300, Boeing B777-200 / 300, Boeing B757 / 767, Boeing B777 / 787, Airbus A350, Boeing B787
- A Minimum of 3 years hands-on operational experience in a line and/or base maintenance environment on the above aircraft types
- Advanced level of Engish is required (both spoken and written).
- Highly flexible and pro-active approach required
- EU passport or EU work permission
Skills and Abilities - Job Related
• Strong communication skills - Fluent in English language, or to a minimum of ICAO Level 4 standard *as per CAA requirements for holding an Airside Driving Permit
• Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to duties
• Ability to work on own initiative and under minimal supervision
• A willingness to extend licence coverage and attend and pass aircraft type courses as required
• Ability to work to all approved Company documents, Procedures and Policies
• To take pride, ownership and responsibility for work completed
• A willingness to provide support to all individuals and teams within the company
• Ability to represent the Company in a professional and respectful manner
• Ability to work in an airside environment and to be able to obtain a full airside pass.
Start Date: ASAP.
End Date: 12+months contract, ongoing. First Contract Applicants are welcome!
Talk to us: