On behalf of our customer we are looking for an experienced B1/B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineers to work in Denmark, Copenhagen.
Long-term 12+ months contracts with further extension.
Good rates, ongoing needs.
EU Nationals ONLY.
Engish is required (both spoken and written).
Previous experience of working within a Line Maintenance environment
- Hold EASA B1/B2 Licence or Certification Current authorisation for one of the following aircraft: Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321, Airbus A330, Airbus A340, Airbus A380, Boeing B737-600 / 700 / 800 / 900, Boeing B747SR, Boeing B747-100, Boeing B747-200/300, Boeing B747-400, Boeing B747SP, Boeing B757-200 / 300, Boeing B767-200 / 300, Boeing B777-200 / 300, Boeing B757 / 767, Boeing B777 / 787, Airbus A350, Boeing B787
- A Minimum of 3 years hands-on operational experience in a line and/or base maintenance environment on the above aircraft types
- Advanced level of Engish is required (both spoken and written)
- Highly flexible and pro-active approach required
- EU passport or EU work permission
Start Date: ASAP.
End Date: 12+months contract, ongoing. First Contract Applicants are welcome!
Talk to us: