On behalf of our customer in Sweden we are looking for an experienced B1/B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineers - Cessna and/or Beechcraft to work in Sweden.
- Long-term 12+ months contracts with further extension.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.EU Nationals ONLY.
- English is required (both spoken and written).
- Previous experience of working within a Line Maintenance environment
- EASA license
- Must have right to work in Sweden.
- Type ratings and currency on Hawker Beechcraft / Cessna Citation products are required.
- Fluency in English
- Location: Sweden
To identify and correct malfunctioning jet, turboprop, and reciprocating multi-engine aircraft mechanical components and systems. Perform annual and progressive inspections as well as modification work on customer aircraft.
- Must hold EASA B1 or B2 license.
- Hawker Beechcraft qualifications required on HS 125 series (700, 800, and 900) and King air series or Cessna Citation certifications.
- Ability to operate hand tools, power tools and measuring instruments necessary to perform job assignments.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Outstanding customer service abilities required.
If you are interested in this role or wish to find out more, please register on our CRM system or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org