On behalf of our MRO customer in Sweden we are looking for an experienced B1/B2 Fokker 50 Licensed Aircraft Engineer for Base maintenance duties in Sweden.
The role demands a degree of self-motivation, experience on the Fokker 50. In return, you will be offered a very competitive salary + benefits in an exciting environment.
- Long-term 6+ months contracts with further extension.
- Two weeks on/off in MMX base hangar or on Line stations
- English is required (both spoken and written).
- Good location: South of Sweden, Malmo
Required qualifications / skills:
- EU passport Holder
- Holder of an EASA B1 or B2
- Type rated on the Foker 50
- Base maintenance experience
- Good overall knowledge of the Fokker 50
- Last 3 work references required
Shift: Two weeks on/off in MMX base hangar or on Line stations
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6+months, ongoing.
Location: Sweden, Malmo
If interested in the role of B1/B2 Fokker 50 Licensed Engineers then please register on our CRM system.