On behalf of our customer in Switzerland we are looking for a qualified, flexible and dynamic Licensed Aircraft Technicians/Engineer for Embraer Legacy 450, 500, 650.
- Long-term 6+ months contracts with further extension.
- Good rates, ongoing needs.
- Fluent in English (German of advantage).
- Swiss or EU citizen.
- Locations: Basel, Zurich.
- Line & Base Maintenance, Hangaring of different aircraft types
- Performance of routine and non-routine tasks and accurate documentation of the work carried out
- AOG recoveries on short notice; conducting troubleshooting, rectification and assessment
- Possible assignment to temporary outstation work.
- Valid EASA Part 66 Cat B1 B2 and/or C and at least 5 years practical experience
- High level of flexibility in working times and prepared to work shifts
- You are used to work independently, reliably and accurately at all times
- Good team player skills, self-driven and pro-active attitude and the ability to work with fixed deadlines
- Personal interest, motivation and willingness in the development of a new and innovative aircraft maintenance company
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6+months, ongoing.
Location: Basel, Zurich, Switzerland.