On behalf of our customer we are looking for Actuation Embedded Engineer to work in Brussels.
- High paying placement above market rates.
- Long-term contracts. Ongoing needs.
- Payments terms daily.
Participate in the design of systems developed within the Actuation System Business Units. Those systems consist of mechanical assemblies, electronic units (including embedded software) and power sources.Discuss regularly with the Customer.
The main activities will be:
- Negotiate the specifications, including system interfaces, with the Customer;
- Simulate the system’s static and dynamic performances;
- Flow down top-level requirements to the various components constituting the system;
- Write the components’ technical specifications;
- Synthesize the analyses and test results demonstrating that all requirements have been met;
- Perform impact analyses of new requirements or of detected non-conformities.
- Knowledge of MATLAB/SIMULINK.
- Knowledge of DOORS.
- Knowledge of ECSS norms for system engineering.
- 3 years’ experience in system simulations.
- 2 years’ experience in the validation and verification of space systems.
- An experience in the RAMS domain is a plus.
Short missions in Europe.
- English required.
- French and/or Dutch.